IV Sedation and General Anesthesia Patients:
- Do NOT eat or drink anything within 12 hours of your surgery.
- A small sip of water is permitted in order to take regularly scheduled or pre-operative valium medications.
- Diabetic patients should call us again to discuss your specific fasting and insulin plan for your procedure.
- Do NOT skip any medications unless instructed to do so by your physician or surgeon.
- Wear loose comfortable clothing but please avoid wearing long sleeved items.
- You must bring an adult over 18 years with you; they will be responsible for getting you home and receiving after-care instructions.
- Female patients should be prepared to provide a urine specimen for a pregnancy test.
- Please inform your doctor of any recent cough/cold/illness.
- Please inform your doctor of any recent changes in your health.
Nitrous Oxide "Laughing Gas" & Local Anesthesia Patients:
- You are permitted to have a light breakfast.
- Wear comfortable clothing
- You may drive yourself home and do not need someone to accompany you to your visit.
- Do not skip any medications unless instructed to do so by your physician or surgeon.
- You may be required to take pre-operative antibiotics or other medications prior to your procedure.
- Please confirm with our office and your medical doctor.
- Do NOT stop any medications on your own unless allowed/instructed by your physician or surgeon.
Patients on Blood Thinners or Aspirin:
Phone: 973.746.3466 Fax: 973.783.4157 email: email@example.com
Address: 54 Plymouth Street Montclair, NJ 07042